Sunday 17 April 2011

Medical bill

The clinic send me the bill for the initial tests that they did on me and the totatl came to about R4200 rand which is the equivelant of 600 dollors. Which if i didnt have a perfect heart, would have given me a heart atack. Most of these tests where necessary and i dont blame myself for going to get it. Still thinking that i need to get a medical aid as it will help me in the long run to complete reassignment surgery as well. The normal doctors rates without medical aid at the moment is R246 per visit (36 dollors ish). She is kind and
well spoken and she send me on a chromosome test as well to see xxy tests is positive. I am glad for that.

Yesterday Chrisie edkins added me as a friend on facebook and youtube, she is great and probably thee most outspoken transgender out there at this time. I hope to become friends with her some more and chat
learning as much as i can beyond just the articles that i read in the news papers.

One of our managers died and they moved lucky from our store to the other store, so once again my work is down to three managers, go figure.  We did win the steers competition for the regional best shop and i am glad about that .

On the wotmud my character was grilled by the Aes sedai on the pk and roleplaying that she did. It was a gruelling few hours but i feel positive coming out of it.

Personally i am ok, feeling healthier than before, just got a sore throat and some eerie visions of alternate realities where one can pick and choose the things that you want. Granted ive always been interested in self improvement, but what that one sedai stated that i talk too much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment